This Invitation to Negotiate is for a public relations firm to provide professional consultation services to the Florida Association of Healthy Start Coalitions, Inc. on the following:
- Provide recommended strategies and messaging to help promote Healthy Start’s 30th Birthday through 5-7 local market media events to be held in October-early December 2021.
- Plan, promote and produce the events that will include a small group of strategic attendees at each location using the format for each event. Local Coalitions and FAHSC staff will assist with the events.
- Produce a 3-5-minute video for the event highlighting Healthy Start’s 30-year record of success including several client stories/testimonials.
- Lead in planning a Tallahassee news conference presenting the importance of Healthy Start’s 30-year track record of quality community-based service partnerships to ensure optimal pre-and peri-natal care.
- Ensure that key state officials are invited to and involved in the local and Tallahassee events.
- Provide a project summary report on outcomes.
The Florida Association of Healthy Start Coalitions, Inc. (FAHSC) develops and supports local systems of care to optimize the health of moms, babies and families. The Association is made up of 32 individual coalitions from across the state. Each coalition uses data and research to design a service delivery plan unique to their community. Together, we unite to have a collective impact toward better outcomes for Florida’s families. For more information, please visit www.healthystartflorida.com.
A 30th Birthday event was originally planned as a large group celebratory gathering in Tallahassee; however, due to the COVID Delta variant, we have cancelled the in-person celebration. We are now looking for the expertise of a PR firm to identify innovative strategies to celebrate the 30th birthday including the possibility of 5-7 media events: in strategic locations. At these events, we would provide key messages about Healthy Start, have a client testimonial, and present a legislator or other community leader with a recognition award. Other ideas for celebration strategies during COVID would be helpful.
We would also collaborate in developing digital media products and a video to celebrate Healthy Start’s 30th birthday that could be presented by local Healthy Start Coalitions in their communities and on social media.
Proven experience with:
- Planning and producing media events
- Producing videos with client testimonials
- Digital media campaigns
- Strategic messaging that targets legislators and maternal and child health partners.
Strong preference for consultants/PR firms who are familiar with Healthy Start and have proven success in reaching the target audiences.
Proposals must include:
- Cover page (click here)
- Consultant/firm profile and qualifications
- Relevant experience in providing the services stated above
- Proposed communication strategies and timelines
- Rate / costs
Budget: Up to $40,000
- August 9, 2021
ITN posted on FAHSC website (HealthyStartFlorida.com)
- August 12, 2021
Bidders call 2pm
Zoom meeting info:
When: Aug 12, 2021 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- August 19, 2021
- August 23, 2021
Anticipated award notice and contract negotiation
- August 27, 2021 or earlier
- December 15, 2021
Selection Criteria and Scoring:
All submissions will be reviewed and scored by an independent panel of reviewers. Review criteria and points are summarized below.
|Consultant Profile, Qualifications, Relevant Experience||40|
|Strategies and Timelines||40|
|Rate / Cost||20|
The Florida Association of Healthy Start Coalitions reserves the right to reject any and all submissions, and to request changes based on the reviewers’ recommendations prior to final selection. Please send completed proposals to Cathy Timuta, CEO, at email@example.com by August 19, 2021 with an email delivery receipt.