Volunteer Florida Awards $360,000 in Funding to Support Communities Impacted by COVID-19
Below is a list of Coronavirus (COVID 19) Resources for Families
- Florida Perinatal Quality Collaborative (FPQC):
- Mother To Baby: COVID-19 Fact Sheet (As of 7/17/2020)
- Mayo Clinic: COVID-19 (coronavirus) in babies and children (As of 7/21/2020)
- REMEMBER TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS FROM COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often.
- Keep 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Wear a mask.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- CDC Updated Guidance: Pregnancy, Breastfeeding, and Caring for Young Children (5/4/2020)
- Postpartum Support International Resources for Families
- Text4Baby for moms to receive messages on infant care and a calendar to maintain appointments for the first year of the child’s life
- The Health Literacy Project at Harvard has COVID-19 in Pregnancy information in 30+ languages (updated daily)
- Florida Department of Health
- March of Dimes: Pregnant Women and Babies
- Center for Disease Control
- Contact your local Healthy Start Coalition for local resources
The COVID-19 Call Center is available 24/7
1 (866) 779-6121 | COVIDemail@example.com