HEALTHY START MOMCARE NETWORK, INC.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Title: MIECHV Quality Improvement Manager
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Reports to: Program Director Federal Grants
The MIECHV Quality Improvement Manager will act as the interface between the data and programmatic teams working on the Florida Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) Initiative. They will be responsible for monitoring the performance of local implementing agencies and providing support through continuous quality improvement and technical assistance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with project staff and partners to assess program quality and to conduct improvement efforts via performance measurement, continuous quality improvement, professional development, and program enhancements.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of all continuous quality improvement activities, including providing direct support to CQI consultant.
- Generates data reports for FAHSC management team and funder.
- Assists local implementing agencies with generating data reports for internal program management.
- Participates in annual site visits with local implementing agencies and provides technical assistance as required.
- Engages in the planning and implementation of MIECHV strategic planning, needs assessments, public policy, and advocacy efforts.
- Represents the Florida MIECHV Initiative at local, state, and national meetings as needed.
The location for this position is the HSMN office at 2002 Old St. Augustine Rd. Suite E-45, Tallahassee FL, 32301 with opportunities for remote work.
- Dental insurance – employee eligible as of first day of employment
- Health insurance – employee eligible as of first day of employment
- Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred, in a human services field. At least five years of experience in maternal and child health, early childhood development, home visiting, or a related field and at least two years continuous quality improvement experience, preferably using the Model for Improvement and Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) cycles.
- Ability to analyze and compile complex data for planning and reporting purposes.
- Ability to successfully manage and complete multiple projects and activities and meet established guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to represent the organization externally across a wide range of stakeholders and constituencies.
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to find common ground, build consensus and strengthen collaboration among diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to successfully navigate in a fast-paced, outcomes driven, and entrepreneurial environment.
Computer Equipment and Software:
Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Work, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Local and statewide travel is required. Occasional out-of-state travel.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a safe driving record, have reliable transportation, and carry your own car insurance.
- Upon hiring, candidate will be fingerprinted, and a background screening will be conducted.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands prescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate and handle keyboards and controls. The employee is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally list and/or more up to 25 points. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Please send resume and cover letter to Katie Hood, email@example.com