HEALTHY START MOMCARE NETWORK, INC.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Title: T.E.A.M. Dad Program Manager
Department: ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
Location: Tallahassee, Florida
Starting Salary Range: $50,000 – $70,000
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: CPO
Resume and cover letter due by April 10, 2023 to Pprata@fahsc.org
Join a dynamic team where every day you can make positive impacts on the health of new fathers, babies and their families. Our team provides support for services statewide to help give every baby a healthy start in life. As a full-time, regular employee, this position will be eligible for a generous benefits package that includes medical and dental benefits paid for by the employer and available upon hire, employer paid retirement plan, generous paid leave time, holidays, and more.
Under the general direction of the Chief Program Officer of the Healthy Start MomCare Network, Inc. (HSMN) and the Florida Association of Healthy Start Coalitions (FAHSC), the T.E.A.M. Dad Program Manager is responsible for quality improvement, quality assurance with data collection, activities of T.E.A.M. Dad Program, and formulating and coordinating training activities for the 32 Healthy Start Coalitions. This position advises the Executive Team on policy development, program management, and contractual requirements.
The T.E.A.M. Dad Program Manager will spend approximately 50% of time assisting the Healthy Start Coalitions with technical support and 50% directing training, quality assurance activities and data support for the T.E.A.M. Dad statewide program.
The position will be located at the Healthy Start MomCare Network office at 2002 Old St. Augustine Rd. Suite E-45, Tallahassee FL, 32301 with opportunities for some remote work.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Leadership and Staff Management
- Develop and implement trainings for T.E.A.M. Dad statewide staff.
- Develop and implement a quality assurance and compliance plan in conjunction with the Chief Program Officer.
- Represent the company on relevant committees and task forces, as well as at speaking engagements, conference panels and trainings.
- Coordinate and provide technical assistance for T.E.A.M. Dad state programs.
- Provide assistance and technical guidance to service providers and the subcontracted provider network to ensure successful implementation of the T.E.A.M. Dad program.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to initiate and maintain updates to the T.E.A.M. Dad case management data system.
- Conduct provider site visits when necessary.
- Staff assigned committees, in cooperation with committee chairs, including developing meetings agendas, timely providing meeting materials, preparing meeting minutes and reporting on committee activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred, in a human services or business field and five years of experience in any combination of the following: fatherhood initiatives, maternal and child issues, contract management, data collection and analysis and program planning. Knowledge of research methods. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in working with subcontracted provider partners.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and compile complex data for planning and reporting purposes.
- Demonstrated commitment to the values of diversity, equity, inclusiveness and empowerment.
- Knowledge of data collection methodologies
- Knowledge of fatherhood initiatives
- Ability to successfully manage and complete multiple projects and activities and meet established guidelines.
- Ensure all reports, documents and site results are reviewed by Chief Program Officer prior to distribution.
- The T.E.A.M. Dad Program Manager will have the ability to provide oversight and support to staff that report directly to her/him.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to represent the organization externally across a wide range of stakeholders and constituencies.
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to find common ground, build consensus and strengthen collaboration among diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to successfully navigate in a fast-paced, outcomes driven and entrepreneurial environment.
COMPUTER EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE:
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Local and statewide travel is required to attend meetings.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a safe driving record, have reliable transportation and carry your own car insurance; and
- Upon hiring, candidate will be fingerprinted, and a background screening will be conducted.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate and handle keyboards and controls. The employee is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.