This event has been cancelled due to COVID
7‐20‐21 Revision: Questions may be submitted by email by July 24 to email@example.com and responses will be posted on July 26 on our website at HealthyStartFlorida.com
Click here to view Questions & Answers
This Request for Proposal (RFP) is for a public relations firm to provide professional consultation services to the Florida Association of Healthy Start Coalitions, Inc. on the following:
RFP Healthy Start’s 30th Birthday
- Provide recommended strategies and messaging to help promote Healthy Start’s 30th Birthday celebration event to be held in Tallahassee in October 2021.
- Plan, promote and produce the event with an expected audience of 100‐150 attendees.
- Produce a 3‐5‐minute video for the event highlighting Healthy Start’s 30‐year record of success including several client stories/testimonials.
- Ensure that key state officials are invited and involved in celebrating the program.
- Develop an event sponsorship template for the celebration event.
- Provide a project summary report on outcomes.
The Florida Association of Healthy Start Coalitions, Inc. (FAHSC) develops and supports local systems of care to optimize the health of moms, babies and families. The Association is made up of 32 individual coalitions from across the state. Each coalition uses data and research to design a service delivery plan unique to their community. Together, we unite to have a collective impact toward better outcomes for Florida’s families. For more information, please visit www.healthystartflorida.com.
Proven experience with:
- Planning and producing high profile events
- Producing videos with client testimonials
- Digital media campaigns
- Strategic messaging that targets legislators and maternal and child health partners.
Strong preference for consultants/PR firms who are familiar with Healthy Start and have proven success in reaching the target audiences.
Proposals must include:
- Cover page (click here)
- Consultant/firm profile and qualifications
- Relevant experience in providing the services stated above
- Proposed communication strategies for event promotion and timelines
- Rate / costs (do not include costs for the event venue, food, AV, etc.)
Budget: Up to $40,000 (excluding event venue and food costs)
- July 19, 2021
RFP posted on FAHSC website (HealthyStartFlorida.com)
- July 30, 2021
- August 3, 2021
Anticipated award notice and contract negotiation
- August 6, 2021 or earlier
- June 30, 2022
Selection Criteria and Scoring:
All submissions will be reviewed and scored by an independent panel of reviewers. Review criteria and points are summarized below.
|Consultant profile and qualifications||15|
|Examples of newsletters, social media, and other communications||15|
|Rate / Cost||10|
The Florida Association of Healthy Start Coalitions reserves the right to reject any and all submissions, and to request changes based on the reviewers’ recommendations prior to final selection.
Please send completed proposals to Cathy Timuta, CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon Eastern time July 30, 2021 with an email delivery receipt.