7‐20‐21 Revision: Questions may be submitted by email by July 24 to email@example.com and responses will be posted on July 26 on our website at HealthyStartFlorida.com.
Click here to view Questions & Answers
This Request for Proposal (RFP) is for a communications professional with strong experience in maternal and child health to provide professional consultation services to the Florida Association of Healthy Start Coalitions, Inc. on the following:
- Provide coaching virtually for 4‐5 client family ambassadors to tell their stories of their experience with Healthy Start program services for video production and for possible print, tv, and radio interviews.
- Publish monthly newsletters and social media communications that focus on maternal and child health topics. Each monthly communication should include at a minimum: a maternal and child health topic, a social determinants of health topic, a client quote/story, and local Coalition or other program impact highlight(s). Consultant will research and write the monthly health and social determinants of health topics, edit client stories that are provided by staff, and coordinate Coalition submissions of content for local events and highlights.
The Florida Association of Healthy Start Coalitions, Inc. (FAHSC) develops and supports local systems of care to optimize the health of moms, babies and families. The Association is made up of 32 individual coalitions from across the state. Each coalition uses data and research to design a service delivery plan unique to their community. Together, we unite to have a collective impact toward better outcomes for Florida’s families. For more information, please visit www.healthystartflorida.com.
Proven experience with:
- Producing professional quality e‐newsletters and communications
- Social media communications
- Coaching client families to share their stories at events and with the media
Strong preference for consultants with maternal and child health expertise and are familiar with Healthy Start.
Budget: Up to $14,000
Proposals must include:
- Cover page (click here)
- Consultant profile and qualifications
- Relevant experience in providing the services stated above
- Examples of newsletters, social media, and other relevant communications materials
- Rate / cost
Selection Criteria and Scoring:
All submissions will be reviewed and scored by an independent panel of reviewers. Review criteria and points are summarized below.
|Consultant profile and qualifications||15|
|Examples of newsletters, social media, and other communications||15|
|Rate / Cost||10|
- July 19, 2021
RFP posted on FAHSC website (HealthyStartFlorida.com)
- July 30, 2021
- August 3, 2021
Anticipated award notice and contract negotiation
- August 6, 2021 or earlier
- June 30, 2022
The Florida Association of Healthy Start Coalitions reserves the right to reject any and all submissions, and to request changes based on the reviewers’ recommendations prior to final selection.
Please send completed proposals to Cathy Timuta, CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon Eastern time July 30, 2021 with an email delivery receipt.