FLORIDA ASSOCIATION OF HEALTHY START COALITIONS, INC.
HEALTHY START MOMCARE NETWORK, INC.
ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE ORGANIZATION
Job Title: Senior Contract Manager New Hire Range: $50,000 – $55,000
Reports To: Director, Contracts and Grants Status: Exempt
General Position Purpose:
The Senior Contract Manager is responsible for supporting the development, monitoring, monthly and quarterly processing, general oversight, and programmatic compliance maintenance of federal, state, and private contracts, as assigned. This position has supervisory responsibilities. The Senior Contract Manager is also responsible for preparing quarterly reports as detailed below; preparing audit confirmations and conducting internal quality assurance reviews of all contract files and expenditures tracking tools. The Senior Contract Manager is responsible for assisting the Director of Contracts and Grants with on-boarding new programs and related agreement/contract document development. The Senior Contract Manager is required to work independently and is responsible for complying with applicable policies and procedures as established and approved by management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Senior Contract Manager duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage state, federal and private contracts, participating in the agreement development process through to execution, which includes but is not limited to related renewals and amendments, and updates to agreement attachment documents as assigned by the Director;
- Assist with oversight and supervision of Contract Specialists positions;
- Coordinate and provide oversight to subcontract Providers;
- Support the annual risk assessment update to assist with determining the annual monitoring approach for various funding sources, either desk or on-site;
- Coordinate with program staff to assist in updating and implementing established monitoring tools;
- Coordinate with Director schedule and prepare for annual site visits as needed;
- Review audit reports and record assessment for Risk Assessment;
- Prepare subrecipient audit confirmation requests for all agreements and contracts;
- Facilitate monitoring report development; prepare draft reports; finalize reports; disseminate reports, monitoring follow-up reporting; facilitate follow-up report development and disseminate follow-up reports in a timely manner for assigned agreements;
- Process quarterly reporting, which includes; expenditures tracking to ensure compliance with approved budget; verification of receipt of required reports; compliance with agreement performance expectations; and review/approval of payment requests for assigned agreements ant contracts;
- Conduct quarterly administrative and fiscal monitoring for assigned agreements;
- Prepare and disseminate quarterly contract management reports, which include: Contract Management Summary Report; Quarterly Expenditures Report Summary; Quarterly CDQR Summary and Subrecipient Quarterly and Agreement Period Performance Report;
- Responsible for maintenance of the contract filing system in accordance with established methods of filing;
- Assist subrecipients in the provision of on-going technical assistance related to agreement requirements and performance expectations for assigned agreements and contracts;
- Assist the Director of Contracts and Grants and CFO/COO in the creation of program or contract management/maintenance reports as requested;
- Keep Director of Contracts and Grants apprised of work progress and policy concerns related to assigned agreements;
- Participate in staff meetings; and
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Director.
Skills & Abilities:
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be detail oriented and able to effectively manage multiple tasks and timelines;
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently, and keep Director apprised of policy, expenditures and subrecipient performance concerns;
- Ability to be flexible while continuing to represent the organization in a professional manner;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel; and
- Team member with quality service delivery focus.
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Problem solver
- Interpersonal awareness
- Personal credibility
- Stress management
- Fostering teamwork
- Customer oriented
- Information gathering
- Results oriented
- Conceptual thinking
- Technical expertise
Required: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree, majoring in a relevant discipline (e.g. public health, social services, early childhood education, or a related field), and 1 to 3 years of experience working with the management/maintenance of grant agreements or contract(s). Experience working in a contract management setting can substitute for the required education on a year-for-year basis. Preferred: Contract management certification (FCCM, CCMP, etc.) and 3 to 5 years of experience in a contract management setting.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate and handle keyboards and controls. The employee is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Upon hiring, the candidate will be finger printed and a background screening will be conducted; and
- This position requires statewide travel.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan