Job Title: Program Director Doula Services
Department: ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
Location: Tallahassee, Florida
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: CPO
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4/30/2022.
Under the general direction of the Chief Program Officer of the Healthy Start MomCare Network, Inc. (HSMN), the Program Director Doula Services is responsible for quality improvement, quality assurance with data collection, and formulating and overseeing training activities for participating doulas and Healthy Start Coalitions. As a member of the senior staff, this position, in cooperation with other senior staff members, advises the Executive Team on policy development, program management, contractual requirements, and financial and strategic planning. The position will be located at the Healthy Start MomCare Network office at 2002 Old St. Augustine Rd. Suite E-45, Tallahassee FL, 32301. Please note most staff are temporarily working remotely due to COVID 19.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Leadership and Staff Management
- Develop and implement a quality assurance and compliance plan inconjunction with the Chief Program Officer.
- Supervise training consultants.
- Represent the company on relevant committees and task forces, as well as at speaking engagements, conference panels and trainings.
- Coordinate and provide technical assistance for CQI initiatives with provider partners for doula programs.
- Provide assistance and technical guidance to service providers and the subcontracted provider network to ensure successful implementation of the doula program. Conduct provider site visits annually.
- Staff assigned committees, in cooperation with committee chairs, including developing meetings agendas, timely providing meeting materials and reporting on committee activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred, in a human services or business field and five years of experience in any combination of the following: maternal and child issues, contract management, data collection and analysis and program planning. Knowledge of research methods. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Experience as a doula and/or managing a doula program is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated success in working with subcontracted provider partners.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and compile complex data for planning and reporting purposes.
- Demonstrated commitment to the values of diversity, equity, inclusiveness and empowerment.
- Knowledge of data collection methodologies
- Ability to successfully manage and complete multiple projects and activities and meet established guidelines.
- Ensure all reports, documents and site results are reviewed by Chief Program Officer prior to distribution.
- Have the ability to provide oversight and support to training consultants.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to represent the organization externally across a wide range of stakeholders and constituencies.
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to find common ground, build consensus and strengthen collaboration among diverse stakeholders.
COMPUTER EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE:
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Local and statewide travel is required to attend meetings.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a safe driving record, hav e reliable transportation and carry your own car insurance; and
- Upon hiring, candidate will be fingerprinted, and a background screening will be conducted.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of thos e that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate and handle keyboards and controls. The employee is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.