Florida Association of Healthy Start Coalitions, Inc.
Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Initiative (MIECHV)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the planning, development and coordination of MIECHV activities with external partners and local implementing agencies (LIA).
- Leads quality assurance activities, including site visits to LIAs, and monitors program performance at the state and local level.
- Participates on the State Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Team.
- Engages internal staff in CQI activities to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Uses data to inform technical assistance, professional development and quality improvement activities.
- Interfaces with national home visiting model developers working in Florida.
- Oversees MIECHV policy development and provides technical assistance on LIA policy implementation.
- Represents the Florida MIECHV Initiative at state and national meetings, as needed.
- Assists Chief Program Officer (CPO) with HRSA reporting requirements.
- Organizes and facilitates MIECHV staff meetings and calls with partners.
- Coordinates with contract management and data staff, as needed.
- Supervises MIECHV program staff and oversees all MIECHV programmatic activities.
- Assumes MIECHV program management responsibilities in absence of CPO.
Qualifications/Education Requirements: At least five years of program management experience in home visiting, maternal and child health, early care and education, or a related field with evidence of progressive job responsibilities. A minimum of a Masters’ degree in a related field is required. Preference will be given to candidates with home visiting program management experience.
Skills and Knowledge required: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong knowledge of home visiting, maternal and child health, and child development. Supervisory experience is required. Must have experience conducting quality assurance and technical assistance activities. Experience with Continuous Quality Improvement methods is strongly preferred. Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
Salary and Benefits: $60,000 – $65,000 based on experience. This is a 40-hour per week position with a standard benefit package (health insurance, retirement, paid time off, etc.). Some in-state and out-of-state travel is required.
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.