Florida Association of Healthy Start Coalitions, Inc. (FAHSC)
Moving Beyond Depression TM (MBD)
Request for Proposals (RFP)
To support coordination and delivery of MBD training and services delivery in three service areas for licensed mental health professionals and home visitors.
Coordination and delivery support will include the following responsibilities.
- Coordinate with Healthy Start Coalition to recruit licensed mental health professionals and home visitors who are interested in, and committed to implementation of MBD services in their service area.
- Support coordination, scheduling and facilitation of licensed mental health professionals’ and home visitors’ trainings.
- Support coordination, scheduling and facilitation of participant enrollment consultation calls for subcontractor and mental health professionals.
- Support coordination, scheduling and facilitation of supervisory support calls for subcontractor and mental health professionals.
- Coordinate with subcontractor and mental health professionals to ensure DOH reporting requirements are met.
FAHSC is seeking professional consultant services to support continued implementation of MBD services in three service areas. This contract period, implementation will begin in Gainesville, and surrounding counties. Support and coordination will also continue for two previous service areas: Jacksonville (FY2021), Tallahassee (FY1920) and surrounding counties.
- Knowledge of Florida maternal and early childhood systems of care
- Knowledge of Florida’s mental health systems of care
- Experience implementing social service programs
- Experience coordinating and faciliating meetings.
- Experirence collecting and preapring program suport data and reports.
Proposal must include:
- Cover Page (attached)
- Letter of Interest stating reasons why the consultant is interested in the project
- Consultant Resume/CV
- Consultant Profile and Qualifications
- Relevant experience in providing the services stated above
- Hourly Rate and Estimated Costs
Selection Criteria and Scoring
|Letter of Interest||5|
Maximum Contract Amount: $5,250
Anticipated Contract Period: July 12, 2021 to June 30, 2022
July 7, 2021– Deadline for Proposal
July 9, 2021– Anticipated Notification of Award
July 12, 2021– Anticipated Contract Start Sate
June 30, 2022 – Contract End Date
FAHSC reserves the right to reject any and all submissions, and to request changes based on the expert reviewers’ recommendations prior to final selection.
Please email completed proposals to Paloma Prata (PPrata@fahsc.org) by July 7, 2021 with delivery receipt.