This Invitation to Negotiate (ITN) is for a public relations firm to provide professional consultation services to the Florida Association of Healthy Start Coalitions, Inc. on the following:
- Provide recommended strategies and messaging for a digital media campaign to address proposed budget cuts by the Senate.
- Implement the digital media campaign.
- Provide a summary report on outcomes.
The Florida Association of Healthy Start Coalitions, Inc. (FAHSC) develops and supports local systems of care to optimize the health of moms, babies and families. The Association is made up of 32 individual coalitions from across the state. Each coalition uses data and research to design a service delivery plan unique to their community. Together, we unite to have a collective impact toward better outcomes for Florida’s families. For more information, please visit www.healthystartflorida.com.
FAHSC is seeking the services from a public relations firm for a digital media campaign with all Senators and key House Members to acknowledge the increase in the House budget and alert to concerns with the Senate budget cuts. FAHSC is seeking expertise from a public relations firm for guidance and proposed strategies that should be pursued and implemented in the campaign. FAHSC will provide a one‐page document with key messages to assist the public relations firm in creating messaging and implementing strategies.
Specifically, we are seeking to:
- Express gratitude to the House: The House budget includes a $21 million increase to address Healthy Start Medicaid funding shortfalls.
- Alert legislators of the impact of proposed cuts in the Senate’s budget: The Senate budget includes a $41 million cut to Healthy Start eliminating the full appropriation for Healthy Start Medicaid funded services.
- Expertise in digital media campaigns
- Proven experience in advocacy efforts with the legislature
Proposals must include:
- Cover page (below)
- Consultant profile and qualifications
- Relevant experience in providing the services stated above
- Proposed communication strategies and timelines
- Rate \ costs
Selection Criteria and Scoring:
All submissions will be reviewed and scored by an independent panel of reviewers. Review criteria and points are summarized below.
|Consultant Profile and Qualifications||15|
|Strategies and Timelines||15|
- March 25, 2021 – ITN posted on FAHSC website
- March 29, 2021 4:30 pm Eastern time – Bidder’s Zoom Q&A Meeting (not required)
- March 31, 2021 noon Eastern time – Proposals due
- March 31, 2021 – Anticipated award notice and contract negotiation
- April 1, 2021 – Project start
* Register in advance for the Zoom meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The Florida Association of Healthy Start Coalitions reserves the right to reject any and all submissions, and to request changes based on the reviewers’ recommendations prior to final selection.
Please send completed proposals to Cathy Timuta, CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon Eastern time March 31, 2021 with an email delivery receipt.