Job Title: Contract Manager
New Hire Range: $45,000 to $50,000
Reports To: Director of Contracts and Grants
General Position Purpose:
The Contract Manager is responsible for supporting the development, monitoring, monthly and quarterly report and invoice processing, general oversight, and administrative and fiscal compliance of FAHSC and/or HSMN contracts, which include federal, state, and private funding sources, as assigned. The Contract Manager is responsible for assisting the FAHSC/HSMN Director of Contracts and Grants with on-boarding new programs and related contract document development. The Contract Manager is required to work independently, and is responsible for complying with all HSMN/FAHSC policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Contract Manager duties and responsibilities are as follows.
- Manage federal, state, and private funded contracts, including contract development through execution and closeout, including related renewals and amendments and updates to contract attachment documents as assigned by the Director.
- Conduct administrative and fiscal monitoring for assigned contracts.
- Process, record, and approve monthly/quarterly reports and invoices, which includes; expenditures tracking to ensure compliance with approved budget; verification of receipt of required reports; and compliance with agreement performance expectations.
- Review audit reports and record assessments.
- Prepare closeout reports for assigned contracts.
- Coordinate with Director to schedule quarterly/annual monitoring activities.
- Support annual contract management processes including, but not limited to Risk Assessment, policies and procedures, desk procedures, contract management tools and contract filing system assessments.
- Responsible for maintenance of the contract filing system in accordance with established methods of filing.
- Assist subrecipients in the provision of on-going technical assistance related to contract requirements and performance expectations for assigned contracts.
- Keep Director of Contracts and Grants apprised of work progress and concerns related to assigned contracts.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities:
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to effectively manage multiple tasks and timelines.
- Must product accurate and timely work products.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently, and keep Director apprised of policy, expenditures and subrecipient performance concerns.
- Ability to be flexible while continuing to represent FAHSC in a professional manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Team member with quality service delivery focus.
|Accuracy Self-motivated Excellent verbal/written communication Problem solver Interpersonal awareness Self-confidence Personal credibility Stress management||Flexibility Foster teamwork Customer oriented Information gathering Results oriented Conceptual thinking Technical expertise Initiative Thoroughness|
Required: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree, majoring in a relevant discipline (e.g., business administration, accounting, public health, social services, or a related field), and 3 years of experience working with the management/maintenance of grant agreements or contract(s). Experience working in a contract management setting can substitute for the required education on a year-for-year basis. Preferred: Contract management certification (FCCM, CCMP, etc.) and 3 to 5 years of contract management experience.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate and handle keyboards and controls. The employee is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Upon hiring, the candidate will be fingerprinted and a background screening will be conducted.
- This position may require statewide travel.
- This position is located in Tallahassee, Florida.
Director of Contracts and Grants:___________________________
Chief Executive Officer: _______________________________________________
To apply please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com