Continuous Quality Improvement Training and Coaching
The Florida Association of Healthy Start Coalitions, Inc. (FAHSC) is seeking a consultant to provide training and coaching on continuous quality improvement (CQI) to local implementing agencies (LIAs) funded by the Florida Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) Initiative. The MIECHV program supports voluntary, evidence-based home visiting services for families who are pregnant or parenting young children. Home visiting helps prevent child abuse and neglect, supports parenting capacity, improves maternal and child health, and promotes child development and school readiness. The initial project period is June 15, 2022, to September 29, 2022, with the opportunity to extend, if both parties agree.
Scope of Work
• Provide training quarterly for new MIECHV staff.
• Work with Program Director Federal Grants to evaluate CQI needs and develop CQI plan.
• Provide CQI coaching to 15 LIAs.
• Coordinate shared learning opportunities for LIAs working on CQI projects.
• Coordinate meetings with State CQI Team, as needed.
Each applicant will be evaluated in the following areas:
- Training on CQI concepts, strategies, and techniques.
- Experience with implementation of CQI methods.
- Knowledge in the fields of maternal and child health, home visiting, and early childhood
Questions concerning this RFP shall be directed to Katie Hood, Program Director Federal Grants, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and to no other person or department at FAHSC. Questions and requests must be sent by e-mail and must be received no later than May 23, 2022. All questions should contain the following information: RFP #2022–03, respondent name, phone number, email address, and specific questions or comments. Questions and answers will be posted to the FAHSC website at www.HealthyStartFlorida.com.
Please send letter of interest, qualifications (resume), and two references to Katie Hood (email@example.com) by May 31, 2022. In the letter of interest, please explain the importance of using CQI to promote equity in home visiting outcomes.
Evaluation and Selection Process
Responses will be evaluated by FAHSC staff, and the final selection will take place by June 3, 2022.
|Consultant resume and qualifications||15|
All decisions are final. FAHSC retains the right to reject all or any response(s) based on the evaluators’ decision and evaluation criteria.